- 7 days / 6 nights
- Arrival with dinner included, departure with breakfast included.
- The price range per person in hotel accommodation is based in 3, 4 or 5 persons room occupancy.
- The IberCup is the one that decides how many persons will stay per room, if teams decide to get the basic price range per person.
- Teams participating with the basic price range per person can´t decide how many persons will stay in the room unless they pay for an additional cost for 1 or 2 persons room occupancy.
- Ibercup will only confirm the exact name of the accommodation 30 days before the tournament starts.
- If a team has a pre-reservation in a certain accommodation, the team might change accommodation at any time until 1 month before the tournament starts, due to IberCup logistics.
- IberCup manages all the room distribution from the teams and any change from the standard room distribution must be approved by us.
- Due to the limited number of rooms per floor, your team might need to be split in different floors. IberCup does not have any power of decision in matter which is of the exclusive responsibility of the hotels.
- Some of the rooms have only 1 double bed for 2 persons where every 2 persons will share the same bed.
- Rooms with 3 people in a room or more, not all the hotels offer a triple room and it is therefore placed in a double room 1 or 2 extra beds, or pull-out sofa for 2 persons, which may not be of identical quality and comfort. For singles or double occupancy the prices are different.
- Half board (breakfast and dinner). Breakfast and dinner at the hotel.
- The IberPass and accommodation fee is included in the cost.
- All the teams need to pay a team fee.
- Conditions valid for bookings through IberCup. Availability to conﬁrme on the booking date. Please contact us for prices.
- All accommodations require a security deposit (R$ 120,00 in cash per participant or a credit card) to be paid on arrival in accomodation do the check-in. This amount may change from one accommodation to another. The security deposit is to be held only in the event of damage by your team to any of the accommodation's property. After check out, your deposit will be returned. IberCup is not responsible for any damage in the accommodation property. Without the security deposit the check-in will not be allowed,
Price does not include
- Personal Extras.
- Airport Transfers.
- Match Transfers.
- Players sport insurance for the tournament.
- Guide services.
- Touristic Taxes.
- Everything that is not properly described as included in the program.
- If you want to stay at the accommodation more days, please let us know in advance.
- Teams must check out of the rooms by 10:00h on the departure day.
- If teams don´t check out before 10:00h, they have to pay an extra night.
- No transportation system is included on the days before and after the tournament.
- It is not possible to book individual nights. The minimum is according to the IberCup package (6 nights).
- To avoid delays on the check-in, teams MUST send the final rooming list 20 days before the tournament starts. This information is mandatory and is necessary to ensure the quality of the tournament. If the team sends later, the team will be penalized (R$ 60,00 per person).
- If the team does not send the rooming list 20 days before the tournament starts, IberCup will not take any responsibility for any last minute changes in room distribution made by the hotel front desk, upon the arrival.
- If the team cancels or change any player, staff or family member from the original, this change must be approved by IberCup and it may have additional taxes.
- Any rooming modification 20 or fewer days before the tournament starts will not be allowed by the hotel or it may have an extra cost.
- Please note the rooming will not be sent to the team until all payments are finished.
- Please notice not all accommodations has an early breakfast time. In case you have an early game we kindly request you to inform the reception to schedule the breakfast earlier. IberCup is not responsible for the adjustment of meals outside of the normal schedule of the accommodation.
- Also, if you notice you might lose the dinner time due to a delay, please inform the hotel about it to avoid any issue.
- As organizers, we will take care also about these aspects, but sometimes if you are in a private trip we may not know.
Hotel for Parents
- For Parents and Friends, hotel accommodation can be arranged through IberCup with special prices.
- Parents and relatives can book their hotel via IberCup.
- Parents or Relatives that book their accommodation package through IberCup, could make the most of various advantages with local transportation and special conditions for access to the complex.
- Note that by booking your accommodation via our partners, and not directly via the IberCup organisation, you will not be able to make the most of the IberCup package, which in the majority of cases includes advantages with local transportations and special conditions to the complex.
- Reservations for relatives via IberCup gives free entrance to the Opening Ceremony.
- Airport Transfer from the Airport to the accommodation is not included in the accommodation price package.
- It is not possible to book individual nights. The minimum is according to the IberCup package (6 nights).
Confirmation of Participation
A first payment is needed in order to reserve your place as soon as possible:
- If you are a non-local team (with accommodation through IberCup), the amount is R$ 6.000,00 (per team) until 15 days after the registration.
- If you are a local team (until 60km from the competition centers), the amount (per team) is equivalent to 50% of the registration fee.
Note: the amount of the first payment will be deducted from the total. The first payment is not refundable.
Team payment deadlines:
- a) up to 90 days before the start of the tournament - 50% of the total to pay.
- b) up to 60 days before the start of the tournament - 80% of the total to pay.
- c) up to 45 days before the start of the tournament - 100% of the total to be paid.
- All the participating teams may alternatively request a private bus rental service during the entire week of the tournament.
- The program must be sent to IberCup email@example.com 15 days prior the start of the tournament by the team. If IberCup does not receive any information regarding the program, the first service of the bus will be settled 1h30m before the start of each game to each day from the accommodation.
- Any change must be communicated with 48h in the morning period and it may be charged an extra cost.
- Please notice that if the change is communicated during the afternoon or with less than 48h it will be not accepted.
- Due to the company´s restrictions, the bus driver may change during your trip.
- The bus driver can drive a maximum of 9 hours per day and can be on duty for 10 hours (so 2 hours wait/rest time during a day).
- During transfers, every 4 hours the driver must make 45 minutes required rest stop. We kindly ask you to be aware of these rules. Please notice that if you arrange an excursion which involves parking fees, these fees need to be paid by the group.
- Drivers can change daily. Please make sure you give the pickup hour information for next day to the bus driver before he leaves.
- Extra cost will be charged if the services go beyond 10h per day or 150 km per day.
- Each day the bus driver must have an 11 hours rest period between his transportation duties. Please care if you have an early game in the next day as the bus must finish the service before in the previous day.
- The IberCup will not be responsible for any schedule regarding private bus transportation not communicated 15 days prior the start of the service.
- Modifications in the itinerary must be communicated to the IberCup representative. The driver may not accept any change without the authorization of his/her supervisor or IberCup representative.
- Teams can book bus transportation directly with the bus company (information to follow on the website), but the IberCup will not have any responsibility on scheduling the routes for the team.
- Any delay that is of the responsibility of the transportation company, IberCup reserves the right to exempt themselves from any responsibility, in the case of breakdowns, accidents, delays or any other incidents derived from the use of this transportation and that could implicate the team not showing.
- Teams can book their transportation directly with the transportation company (information on our website), however, IberCup will not have any responsibility in regards to plans and schedules between the team and the company.
Transfers for the Matches
- All the participating teams need to make sure if their accommodation option has access to these transfers. Please check with the organisation if your participation includes this service.
- Keep in mind that if you have contracted this service, the transfer doesn't cover all the accommodations. Contact us if you have any doubts about this matter.
- If the same team has two (2) matches or more calendarized on the same day and in the same complex, in the morning and in the afternoon, the organization will only guarantee the transportation of these teams in the morning period, for the first game, and in the afternoon period, after the last match, if your meal package doesn't include breakfast in the hotel.
- If your participation package includes lunch in the hotel, even if you have two (2) matches or more calendarized on the same day and in the same complex, in the morning and in the afternoon, the organization will guarantee the necessary transfers for the fulfilment of the matches of your team.
- If your club is participating with 2 or more teams, please keep in mind that all teams may travel in different transfer buses, even if it is predicted that they leave from the same hotel, at the same time, to the same destination.
- All teams must respect the transfer times that are pre-defined for the games, and cannot use this service outside of the scheduled times even if they wish to go and see a game of a different team, from their club or not.
- No transportation service or system is included or in place in the days prior to and after the tournament.
- Transfers from the airport to the accommodation, are not included in the accommodation package. You can book the airport transfers through the organization.
- The teams travelling to the tournament should inform the IberCup about the flight schedule 45 days before the tournament starts. If you informed us after this date the tournament will not ensure this service.
- The airport transfer is exclusively for teams thus not for accompanying people that don’t book the accommodation through the IberCup. It is not permitted for relatives to enter the bus if they have not reserved accommodation with IberCup.
- If you have contracted this service, be aware that the service is only for one-trip on arrival and one-trip on departure.
- If the team arrives or departs on various flights with various arrival/departure times, and if the groups are less than 20 people, IberCup cannot guarantee various transfers, but only one group transfer. The team leader will have to choose just one time for the group transfer, or contract various transfers with the respectively associated cost for each transfer as this service is contracted as one-trip on arrival and one-trip on departure.
- Price is per transfer. If the team arrives or departs on various flights with various arrival/departure times, and if the groups are less than 20 people, the team leader will have to choose just one time for the group transfer or contract various transfers with the respectively associated cost for each transfer.
Contact between the team and the organization
- Teams should always communicate, including payment transactions, through a single intermediary in order to facilitate communication between the team and the organization, and at the same time reduce the risk of loss of information.
- If teams make payments via more than one intermediary, a 20% increase will be added to each amount in order to support administrative costs.
Standards of Conduct
- Team leaders as indicated on the Participants’ list, are responsible for the conduct from their players in case of damage caused in sport facilities, dressing rooms, accommodations, transportation or other facilities.
- In case of damage the team leader should immediately contact the organization staff .
- In case of doubt in the interpretation of the regulations of the tournament, team leader should contact directly the organization staff .
- Quiet time must be respected in the accommodations between 23:00h and 8:00h.
- The meals timetables must be respected. Teams can miss a meal if they do not adhere to the meal timetables. In case of match delay or some transport delay, team leader should inform the Organization of this situation.
- It is prohibited to travel in transportation without T-shirt.
- Failure to comply with these rules will be dealt with by the tournament organization and may result in exclusion from the tournament and accommodations.
- The Team Leader shall hold in good order all your personal and group documents. If you are traveling from another country to Brazil, you will need the authorization document for minors, passports, visas, vaccines and other certificate may be required. The Tournament accepts no liability for the refusal to grant visas or entry permit to the client in the foreign country. In these cases the conditions shall apply to the cancellation of the trip, being still in the customer's responsibility any cost that such a situation entails. Tournament organization may under no circumstances be liable, directly or indirectly, by the refusal of the granting of visas or entry permit from the client in any country.
Valid documents are:
- For the foreign teams the organization will only accept as player’s identification a valid identification card (legal card by a government institution and plastic-coated). This card must have the full name, photo, identification number and birthday. This document must always be used with the player´s passport. Players that come from countries that don’t require a passport to enter into Brazil, will only need the identification card (legal card by a government institution and plastic-coated, with full name, photo, identification number, birthday).
- During the check-in, the organization of IberCup will ask to the teams for the insurance documentation, which must cover till the end of the tournament (20th of January). In case this document would not be provided, the team cannot participate in our tournament.
- For 7v7, no dispensation will automatically be accepted.
- Dispensations for 7v7 teams can be applied by contacting the IberCup office.
Insurance and Responsibility
- Each player must have a medical insurance.
- Make sure that all your players are insured both on and off the playing field.
- IberCup does not carry any group insurance protecting participants in case of injury, illness, theft or damage to property and does not accept responsibility in any way for accidents, injuries, or economic loss which may arise in the case of war, warlike events, civil war, revolution or civil disturbances or because of the actions of the authorities, strikes, lockouts, blockades or similar events.
- Participants from countries that have no medical insurance agreement with Brazil must have personal medical insurance.
AccreditationTeam Accreditation / Participant Accredition with IberCup Package
- The team leader must bring all documents for accreditation (Valid Passport or Identification Document for players, staff and others), along with all other documents that were sent to them before the tournament via e-mail.
- Only the team leader needs to be present at the accreditation to collect all the material regarding accreditation and important information.
- Players do not need to be present for accreditation on this day.
- If the team leader/s do not complete accreditation at the IberCup Office, teams will NOT be able to participate in the first game, they will be atributed a "no-show" and the final result will automatically be 0-3 to the adversary team.
- It is mandatory that all teams go to the IberCup office, which is located at the office IberCup CEPEUSP.
- For teams that travel by Private bus or own transportation, they cannot complete check-in at their accommodation before completing the accreditation process at the IberCup Office. We suggest that during the accreditation process, the team leader stays at the IberCup Office while the team continues their journey to their respective accommodation where they will be able to complete their check-in after 15h00, as long as their situation is regularized and are in possession of all their valid documents for check-in. After accreditation, the team leader will be led to their accommodation.
- For local teams without accommodation, the team leader will have to go to the IberCup office 5 days before the beginning of the tournament between 10h00 and 20h00. The organization vividly recommends that the team leaders complete their accreditation 5 days before, as normally accreditations completed on the day before have long waiting queues and are reserved for teams with accommodation.
- In case the team doesn't have their payment regularized, they will not be able to complete accreditation and will be eliminated from the competition. If you wish to regularize the situation at accreditation, the organization will only accept payment in cash. All teams need to fill in their online registration form, with the login data that was previously sent to them by the organization, up to 20 days before the tournament. After this date, we will charge an additional cost of R$30.00 per player.
- If the team has a rooming list that needs to be sent to the organization, IberCup needs to receive this 20 days before the tournament. After this date, we will charge an additional cost of R$60,00 per player.
- IberCup doesn't accept international wire transfers 10 days prior to the Team Check-In date. In case you have a pending amount in the 10 days prior to the Tournament please note that your team will be out of the competition until the amount is paid by Cash or Credit Card at the IberCup Accreditation Office.
Accreditation for access to the complex
- Accreditation for access to the complex is MANDATORY for all technical staff, relatives and visitors. Everyone will have to go through this process.
- Accreditation for all technical staff, relatives and visitors will be done with a photograph of the respective person, and for this reason, it is mandatory for the person to be present at the accreditation.
- Players do not need to go through this process, as the control system for players will be completed via bracelet, meaning that the accreditation for access to the complex will not be necessary for them. For players, it is only mandatory that their leader completes the accreditation process for the tournament and not for the access to the complex.
- Relatives and visitors without the IberCup package, that have previously purchased their tickets to access the complex via the team leader, should go to the IberCup office to receive their ticket to access the complex.
- For teams and relatives that are staying in hotel accommodation, they can complete their accreditation for access to the complex, on-site, at the hotel, after their check-in
- For teams that are staying in school accommodation, they should complete their accreditation for access to the complex, at the IberCup office up until the day before the start of the tournament.
- For teams, relatives or visitors without accommodation, they should complete their accreditation for access to the complex, at the IberCup office on the days before the start of the tournament.
- Accreditation for relatives and technical staff will be done in accordance with the information sent to the organization by the team leader and with confirmed payments within the time frame. If there is any divergence, everyone will be unable to do the accreditation, until the coordinator solves the divergence with the organization.
- The organization vividly recommends that everyone complete their accreditation 5 days before the start of the competition, as normally accreditations at the complex have long queues.
- Teams that are participating in the tournament are PROHIBITED from doing their accreditation of access to the complex on the day the tournament begins, their access to the complex will not be authorized.
- For relatives or visitors outside the IberCup package, that wish to access the complex on the first day of the tournament can do their accreditation at the complex, by taking with them a valid Identification document and a photograph. Tickets sold during this period can only be paid in cash.
Permissions to Participate in IberCup
- All foreign teams should request to their football federations to send an authorization letter to IberCup (firstname.lastname@example.org) so they can take part in the tournament. In countries where football is operated by the schools we also allow teams affiliated by their school football association to take part in our tournament but they need to send to us an authorization letter from the club.
Cancelation of the Tournament and Force Majeure
- In the event that the tournament cannot be held or is postponed due to events beyond the control of the tournament organizers (force majeure) or due to events which are not attributable to wrongful intent or gross negligence or the tournament organizers, the tournament organizers cannot be held liable by delegates for any damages, costs or losses incurred, such as transportation costs, accommodation costs, costs for additional orders.
- Financial losses, etc. Under these circumstances, the tournament organizers reserve the right to either retain the entire registration/accommodation fee and to use it for a future tournament, or to reimburse the delegate after deducting costs already incurred for the organization of the tournament and which could not be recovered from third parties.
- IberCup is in no way responsible for injury or economic loss which may arise in the case of war, warlike events, civil war, revolution or civil disturbances or because of the actions of the authorities, strikes, lockouts, blockades or similar events.
- In this particular Tournament, USP Sports Practice Center has in its internal regulations that any sports activities will be cancelled in the event of a storm or storm forecast. IberCup will not be able to intervene if this security plan of the CEPEUSP Institution is activated.
- Should the previous point occur, the tournament organizers reserve the right to keep in their possession all participation and accommodation fees, or other payments, and use them for a future tournament or reimburse the team manager after deduction of the costs incurred for the organization of the tournament and that could not be recovered from third parties.
- The following conditions apply for group cancellations or individual cancellations. Cancellation must be notified in writing, prior to the start of the tour. The day that the notification is received by IberCup is the effective cancellation date. It is the responsibility of the group leader to inform all participants of the cancellation policy. If any individual or the entire group cancels their tour anytime after booking the following cancellation fees will be charged.
- The first payment in order to book the team slot in IberCup will not be refunded.
- In case a participant cancellation until 60 days before the tournament starts, the 100% of accommodation, transport or other services cost will be refunded.
- In case a participant cancellation between 59 days - 30 days before the tournament starts, the 50% of accommodation, transport or other services cost will be charged.
- In case a participant cancellation 29 days before the tournament starts, until de end of the tournament, the 100% of accommodation, transport or other services cost will be charged
- In case a participant cancellation due to transport delays, strikes or force major, IberCup will not refund the costs.
- In case a team does not appear to the match, IberCup is not responsible and it will not refund.
Due payments on the arrival
- Please notice in case a due payment your group will not be able to use the airport transfer or do the check-in in the accommodation and the payment must be done in the airport or the tournament office to the IberCup representative.
- Wire Transfer:
Note that all bank transaction fees have to be paid for by the teams. You have to pay in the currency (Real) that is the most ”natural” currency in Brazil. Please observe that we do not accept any personal or company check. Please do not forget to mention your payment reference and team name when you make the payment because it needs to be mentioned in the description of the transfer.
IberCup doesn't accept international wire transfers 10 days prior to the Team Check-In date. In case you have a pending amount in the 10 days prior to the Tournament please note that your team will be out of the competition until the amount is paid by Cash or Credit Card at the IberCup Accreditation Office.
After the payment, please send us ALWAYS the proof of payment in PDF document to email@example.com.
- Credit Card Payment:
In this option will be added an additional value (2.5%) for each payment.
Image Authorization Term
In the registration and accreditation steps, for all legal purposes, the use of the club's, technical commission's and players' image will be authorized for the purposes of registration, event disclosure, free of charge, constant in photos and videos. The images may be displayed: partial or total, an audiovisual presentation, national and international publications, as well as available in the image bank resulting from the research on the Internet and other future media. The technical committee and its players will have nothing to claim as related rights the image of these or any other.
All information is in the Waiver and Agreement signed and accepted by the Team Leader at the time of accreditation.
Entry into the Complex
- Only people that have done their accreditation with the organization will have access to the IberCup Sporting Complex. Our commitment is to offer a good experience to all the public present and to comply with the maximum capacity of the space.
- In that sense, buy your ticket in advance, before the beginning of the tournament, as the number of people is limited to the capacity of the complex. Do not leave it until the last minute or you could lose the opportunity to enjoy this great moment.
- All teams should send their information within the dates established and complete their accreditation for access to the complex on the days prior to the tournament, in order to avoid long queues on the opening day.
- It will not be permitted to bring any food or drink into the complex. Inside the complex, there is a food court available to all participants and visitors with various gastronomic options.
- If you bring any food or drink to the complex, your entrance will not be authorized, as everyone will be searched at the entrances of the complex.
For more information about ticket values, please consult the organization.
- According to Law number 12,933 of December 26, 2013 and Decree 8,537, of December 5, 2015:
- Children up to 3 years old do not pay;
- Based on the Statute of the Child and Adolescent (Law 8069/1990), which, among other provisions, establishes the right to education, culture, sport and leisure, considering a child up to 12 years of age incomplete. Therefore, the age group of 3 to 12 years will be charged 50% of the value of the ticket.
- Students - In order to be entitled to benefit at the events, it is necessary for the student to present the Student Identification Card, a document proving the student's condition, at the time of acquisition of the ticket and at the entrance of the event. They are able to issue the National Association of Postgraduate Students, the National Union of Student, the Brazilian Union of Secondary Students, the Central Directorates of Students and the Academic Centers of the middle and higher levels. There is no right to the benefit of half-entry people who take basic vocational training courses such as language courses, computer courses, pre-university entrance exams and preparatory courses.
- Seniors - Senior citizens over 60 (sixty) years of age are entitled to half-entry. For proof, it is enough to present an identity document.
* The proof of the half entrance must be presented at the time of purchase and on the day of the event in person.
** It enters into force on 12/01/2015 decree number 8,537 of October 5, 2015, which regulates the new half-entry law (Law number 12.933 / 2013) and the Youth Statute (Law number 12.852 / 2013), guarantee that 40% of the tickets of an event are destined to the half entrance.
Booking with our partners
- We remind you that the organization has no responsibility for the services contracted with the IberCup partners.
- Note that by booking your accommodation through our partners, and not directly via the IberCup organization, you will not be able to make the most of the IberCup package which, in the majority of cases, includes advantages with local transportation and access to the complexes.